Careers Worcs Youth Hub
Careers Worcs’ Youth Hub is open: Monday – Friday, 9am-4pm based on Level 1 in the Hive.
Careers Worcestershire @ The Hive is a dedicated space for young people aged 15-24 to help find the right pathway into employment, training, and education. There are dedicated careers advisors based within the hub that can provide 1-1 support to help you decide and achieve your goals!
You can also attend workshops and access other services within the hub including finance, health & wellbeing, and other youth providers.
What the Youth Hub has to offer:
- Providing one to one advice and guidance sessions
- Supporting you in finding, applying, and securing your next opportunity
- Helping you find an apprenticeship or training programme
- Confidence & resilience
- Personal development
- Career choices
- CV writing
- Job search
- Job applications
- Interview preparation
- Mental health/wellbeing
- Apprenticeships / Training courses / College & University courses
- Work experience / Volunteering
- Start your own business / Graduate jobs
Careers Helpline - 0300 666 3666
Careers Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Book an appointment - Careers Worcestershire (office365.com)
Search for jobs across the county on Worcestershire Jobs Local jobs, apprenticeships and training | Worcestershire Opportunities (worcestershirejobs.co.uk)